Pictured to the left is the Legion Hut, located on Main Street of Nashville, AR. It includes "rubble" architecture and is served historically as a meeting hall. Forrest Wilson of Nashville Coca-Cola Bottling Company donated the trucks and labor to haul the rocks for the building and served as Commander of the Nashville American Legion Chapter during construction.
Pictured to the right is the lobby of Howard Memorial Hospital in Nashville, AR. It was made possible by the Ramon & Nelda Wilson Family and the Nashville Coca-Cola Dr Pepper Company.
Pictured to the left is a dedication to Ramon & Nelda Wilson for their donation to the Cossatot Community College of Nashville AR.
Pictured to the right is The High School Scrapper Baseball Field named Wilson Park. It was named after Forrest Wilson, former owner of Nashville's Coca-Cola Company. Mr. Wilson purchased the entire 14 acre park site, then immediately donated the entire tract to the city as a gift in 1949.
Pictured to the left is one of Nashville's Coca-Cola Dr Pepper Bottling Company's contributions. Our company purchased the new Scrapper Basketball Arena's scoreboard.
Nashville Coca-Cola Dr Pepper Bottling Company has strived to be a good community corporate citizen. Our family owned and operated business offers local high school scholarships and participates in the highly acclaimed Coca-Cola Scholarship Foundation.
Our company is also involved in helping out with Howard Memorial Hospital Foundation, Cossatot Community College of Nashville, Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Friends, Howard County Children's Center and The Nashville Rotary Club.